Wednesday, August 06, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes...

Babes or 4-year-olds, take your pick.

I ran out of my ultra-wonderful super-hold my-favorite-in-the-world but not-for-sensitive-scalps hairspray last weekend. This stuff is so powerful that it's the only thing I need to use in my hair to make it do what I want it to do, and it stays all day. But enough commercials.

The following conversation ensued after 3 days of no-hairspray-for-Mommy.

G=Griffin
M=Mommy

G: Mommy, your hair is yucky.

M: Wh.... what did you just say?

G: Your hair is yucky!

M: Um... okay?

G: no response

M: So. Does my hair look yucky or smell yucky? (Don't ask me why I asked him that, it was a heat-of-the-moment thing.)

G: BOTH. {no hesitation at all}

And that was the end of that conversation. I still don't have any of my uber-wonderful hairspray yet, but I'm planning to remedy that situation with a night off tomorrow night. Or maybe if Mike works from home today I'll go out during naptime, because, oh yeah, our family pictures are ready and waiting for us at Wally World's picture studio. I can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

Boys sure like their mommies' hair a certain way, that is FOR SURE!