Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Coat Closet: Before and After

Before





After





I know, I know... how much fun is it to look at someone else's closet??? But I am totally inspired by before and afters, so I thought I would start posting some of my own. Not all at once, of course, because who wants to clean out all of their closets at one time!? Not me!!!! No, I am taking this one space at a time, and I'm sure that by the time I am finished the first space will need to be changed again.
And you know how it goes. When you reorganize one space, the junk from that space starts to invade the rest of the house. So now I need to find homes for everything that was living in my coat closet without my permission. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

That looks so nice and tidy now! Doesn't it feel good to straighten up? Now you are inspiring me to tackle the study closet.