Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Real Big Reveal






I made you wait long enough, didn't I? Well, some of you have already seen the new bathroom in all its jungle-y glory, but for those of you who haven't... sorry I made you wait! I have been rather busy the last few days, and very tired because of the extra kiddos I'm watching this summer. I've been going to bed around 9:30, which basically means that as soon as the boys are in bed and asleep, I get ready for bed. That doesn't leave much time for blogging, or any of my other evening activities. But I LOVE getting up early!! The sunrise is so amazing to watch. It's like watching the world come to life again every day! I can't believe I slept in for so many years and missed this.
Do you like the bathroom? The boys sure do!

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

Adorable! I bet those boys love it!

I LOVE getting up early! It is just hard for me to get in bed when I'm suppose to.