Monday, January 08, 2007

My Favorite Places














These are some of my favorite places in my house. I love my clean kitchen, it is so nice to cook in it when the counters are clear and there is room to work! Mike took the second picture, he knows how much I love my kitchen to be clean, and he has been such a big help in making sure it stays that way! The island is another of my favorite places because it is where I blog and read e-mails, and there is also a bit of counter-space there as well. Miniature apples, leaves, sticks and small red berries make up the snow-covered ornament hanging beside my garage-sale clock. I'm going to leave it up all Winter, I love it so much! I don't want to take down the Christmas cards that cover both sides of our kitchen/dining room doorway, either. I might just leave those up until Spring, too! It is a bright place in the dreariness of Winter. The three pictures on the wall beside the Christmas card doorway I found at a local antique mall. You just never know what kinds of treasures you'll find in places like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so cozy!!