Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blonde Bombshell







I think I'm going to like being a blonde. :) And it cost a whole lot less than going to the salon! I spent a little over $10 for Loreal Frost and Design's "Dramatic" (that it is!), "High-Precision" (we will only do every *other* hole in the cap next time), "Pull-Through Cap" (and poke, and pull, and poke, and pull, and poke, and pull), "Highlights" (would have been if we'd have only done every other hole).
Mike worked so long and hard last night poking all of those little holes in the plastic cap, and pulling the little bits of hair through. Then I mixed up the formula and he was nice enough to spread it onto my hair and make sure it was all evenly placed. He spent at least an hour pulling all of the hair through. Gotta love a man who'll do that!! You have no idea how much work it is to highlight hair with a pull-through cap until you have done it at home (or are a hair stylist, God bless 'em). Mike asked me how much it costs to have it done at a salon. I told him I would have spent $50, and he told me I could tip him later. ;)
I love my new hair color. I can't wait to do fun things with it as it grows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah and you are much blonder in person...it's cute!!

Carody said...

Thanks, Bonnie Lass. ;)