Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back to Pictures

Mike installed a program on my computer that makes adding pictures to my blog a breeze! After the laptop crashed, I knew it might be a while before I could post any of my award-winning (ha!) pictures. I'm so glad I can put them up here again! I love to write, but pictures make the reading much more intersting, I'm sure.

Window Watchers

Vacuum Hair



Sammy Loves "Kee-yee"!



Griffin: "Mommy, look! I drew a pear!!!"
I think he was as surprised as I was.




Sammy sleeping through a tray full of spaghetti. Although he isn't actually asleep in this picture, I think he could eat spaghetti in his sleep. It is one of the meals that he eats the most of.



Captain Underpants
His shirt reads: "Dirt is my favorite color"
Appropriate? No.
Funny? You betcha.







No comments: