Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thank you, Chipmunk!

Sammy now says "Thank you," as well as he can with a mouth full of gums (and 8 teeth). I say it every time he hands me something, which is one of his new favorite things to do, and we pass the item back and forth with me saying "Thank you!!" every time. I finally started to listen to the garbled sounds he was making back at me. It is definitely two words that sound like "Tlanlt tloo."

Tonight at dinner, Griffin jerked and looked very pained, and when I asked what had happened, he told me he got a chip stuck behind or between his teeth. I said "Wow, those chips can hurt, can't they?" and he grinned really big and said "Yeaaaah (as only Griffin can do), it was a chipMUNK!"

Who knows what that means!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, that's hilarious!!

Carody said...

Griffin-isms... you gotta love 'em!!